Please carefully read the following information and ensure that you meet all entry requirements and can commit to all of the rules of Miss Ghana SA.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 28 years of age by the date of the competition.
- You must be single
- You must be born female.
- You must be in South Africa.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must submit a R200 non-refundable application fee with the application. All fees must be in the form of a certified check or money order.
- You must provide proof of age; i.e., copy of driver’s license, birth certificate or SA I.D., passport.
- You must provide two non-returnable photos, any size: one full length and one head shot.
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense to the national competition, wherever said pageant is held within the continental South Africa.
- To be considered you must complete and return all required application items in a timely manner.
- You must provide a personal biography no longer than one page.